The CQI Program increases patient safety and helps generate revenue by utilizing data and establishing the foundation of a quality system.
Becoming a DYNALABS CQI Partner® enables you to make use of DYNALABS pharmaceutical expertise to establish a culture of continuous improvement using a cyclical process of potency testing, data analysis, and consulting. The result is improved products, processes, and personnel.
The CQI program process impacts many areas of the pharmacy: policies and procedures, technician techniques, regulatory compliance, product and personnel validation, and beyond use dating. In turn, the results reduce pharmacy risk, create cost savings, and generate revenue opportunities. All together, the CQI program establishes a higher level of patient safety.
CQI Core Elements
- Analytical Testing — Establish effective testing programs targeted at identifying and monitoring your current levels of quality.
- Data Analysis — Analyze data generated by the testing programs and identify opportunities to improve your products, processes, and personnel within the pharmacy.
- Consulting — Use DYNALABS extensive experience in quality improvement, marketing, and networking to implement systematic improvements, measure cost savings, and help you market your quality and grow revenues.
The CQI Partners follow a proven roadmap to create an environment of continuous improvement that leads to their goals.
High quality positively impacts your business in the following ways:
- Lower Risk — Minimize the probability of harming a patient and the associated costs
- Lower Cost — Minimize the number of discards and rework
- Improve Efficiency — Use your resources more productively
- Grow Revenue — Quality sells.
All these attributes gain momentum over time providing a continuous increase in efficiency/revenue while reducing risk/cost.
Centers Of Excellence, CQI Partners
The Centers of Excellence (COE) Map showcases the CQI Partners who have completed certification by abiding by the stringent potency testing requirements for product and process validation. These CQI Partners have proven that the quality systems in their pharmacy produce quality products. They are highly accurate and precise when compounding non-sterile medications, resulting in a higher standard for patient safety.